BurnFree Sterile Dressing 8″ x 8″
BURNFREE® Sterile Burn Dressings are designed for first aid use on all types of burn injuries. The dressings are constructed of a special, soft, open-cell foam saturated with the BURNFREE® solution. BURNFREE® dressings have several beneficial physical characteristics such as:
- Efficiently covers the burned area and yet elastic enough to accommodate possible swelling or the need to flex joints.
- They are light, easily transportable sterile dressings.
- A single application of this dressing is an effective first-aid measure on burns.
- The dressings have a foam carrier and the foam’s high absorption capabilities allow complete delivery of the gel to the burn site.
- BURNFREE® dressings are non-adherent and the inert foam base will not shed threads, strands, fibers, etc., that might become embedded in the wound.
- The moist BURNFREE® solution facilitates easy removal for inspection and treatment of the injured area. The gel leaves no residue. It can easily be removed with water during normal debridement. BURNFREE® gel is completely water soluble.