Laerdal Resusci Anne CPR/First Aid – Torso Only with Soft Case -Basic
Resusci Anne CPR/First Aid manikin (torso model only, no arms or legs) in carry bag with clothing and accessories
Configuration: Torso Manikin, Cary Bag
Includes: Torso Manikin, 3 Decorated Resusci Manikin Faces, 2 Disposable Airways, Semi rigid Carry Bag with integrated kneel mat, Jacket, 50 Resusci Manikin Wipes, User Guide, Important Product Information
- Realistic full-body anatomy and landmarks provide the essential features necessary to learn realistic victim handling and adult First Aid skills
- High-quality, durable construction enable training in a variety of environments
- Modular design allows various limbs to be attached to produce a more realistic training experience.
- Easy-to-use and maintain faces and disposable airways give you a cost-efficient solution for First Aid training
- Natural obstruction of the airway allows students to learn the important technique of opening the airway
- Head tilt/chin lift and jaw thrust allows students to correctly practice airway maneuvers
- Occluded airway with hyperextension stresses proper head position
- Realistic resistance for chest compressions
- Physiologically correct design allows practicing identification of anatomical landmarks
- Ams, legs, and head allow realistic weight and handling of an adult during obstructed airway maneuvers.
- Carotid pulse simulation to realistically check for pulse.
- Disposable non-rebreathing airways are suitable for use by more than one student during class and are quick and easy to change after each training session.
- Removable/reusable faces allow each student to have their own mouth-to-mouth face and offers easy after class cleaning and sanitation