The SenMoCOR™ (Sensory Motor Control-Oriented Rehabilitation) System – for feedback for Sensorimotor and help with Concussion Rehab
The SenMoCOR™ (Sensory Motor Control-Oriented Rehabilitation) System is an innovative tool for sensory motor control testing and treatment in the clinic or at home.
Developed by the IAOM-US, SenMoCOR™ offers the user and clinician immediate visual feedback regarding sensorimotor control. Using an easy-to-wear LED/laser and specially designed laser targets, SenMoCOR allows users to internalize movement errors and self-correct. Recently improved, a new headlamp design provides for a more comfortable fit, easier use and better durability.
The SenMoCOR System* includes:
- SenMoCOR LED/Laser: Easily mount the LED/laser using two included straps: one head strap for cervical control and one 48″ waist/extremity strap for lumbopelvic control or shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip, knee and ankle control. Laser tilts for use at various angles.
- SenMoCOR Laser Target Cross: Features a classic circular target with vertical, horizontal and arced lines for tracking. Made of durable vinyl; 4′ W x 3′ H.
- SenMoCOR Laser Target Maze: Winding maze is ideal for cervical motor control. Made of durable vinyl; 4′ W x 3′ H.
SenMoCOR is clinically designed to assist users with:
- Cervical fine motor control
- Stabilization exercise
- Controlled mobility exercise
- Sensory motor control
- Angle reproduction exercise
- Postural training
- Balance training
*Available as a complete system or individual components. System and laser are non-returnable.